We are presently seeking to recruit a Site Manager to oversee dynamic and large-scale project in London.
If you are motivated professional of the field, we would be happy to welcome you to Skonto Plan UK Ltd.
Skonto Plan UK Ltd is one of the largest modern facade manufacturers from the Baltic region, working and building in London. With many years of successful experience, the company develops facade construction services from luxury housing to residential complexes and commercial high-rise, offering a chance to work in international environment.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the post holder will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of a building project. They will also manage and lead other members of the construction team
You will also be responsible for managing the pre glazed Windows installation, coordination with scaffold & brickwork mangers for scaffold adaption and sequencing.
- Manage timeline of project
- Oversee project budget
- Progress meetings with client
- Internal site team management (Site Supervisors, QA, Logistics) – depends of the scale of the project.
- Controlling material orders
- Reporting to Project Manager (progress, installation budget)
- Solving the day to day construction issues with project team
- Assist with RAMS/Toolbox talks
- Planning Resources
- Prepare Site Reports
- Previous experience managing facade installation works at large Residential and/or Commercial Sites.
- Previous experience managing in-house installers and/or sub-contractors on a Construction Site.
- Attention to detail.
- Ideally background in Schuco/Reynaers and different Rainscreen systems
- Good communication skills.
- Organised, motivated and strong planning skills - MADATORY
- Proven people leadership skills.
- Knowledge using ASTA PowerPoroject
- Achievement of a relevant Construction Management related NVQ/SVQ level 5, 6 or 7
- First Aid
- To be considered for this role you must have worked for a specialist facade sub-contractor as a Site Manager and have a strong technical knowledge of cladding and curtain wall.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Pay: £50,000.00-£55,000.00 per year