Reporting to the Project Manager, the post holder will be responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of a building project. They will also manage and lead other members of the construction team
You will also be responsible for managing the pre glazed Windows installation, coordination with scaffold & brickwork mangers for scaffold adaption and sequencing.
- Manage timeline of project
- Oversee project budget
- Progress meetings with client
- Internal site team management (Site Supervisors, QA, QA, HS&E, Logistics) – depends of the scale of the project.
- Controlling material orders
- Reporting to Project Manager (progress, installation budget)
- Solving the day to day construction issues with project team
- Assist with RAMS/Toolbox talks
- Planning Resources
- Prepare Site Reports
- Previous experience managing facade installation works at large Residential and/or Commercial Sites.
- Previous experience managing in-house installers and/or sub-contractors on a Construction Site.
- Attention to detail.
- Ideally background in Schuco/Reynaers and different Rainscreen systems
- Good communication skills.
- Organised, motivated and strong planning skills - MADATORY
- Proven people leadership skills.
- Knowledge using ASTA PowerPoroject
- Achievement of a relevant Construction Management related NVQ/SVQ level 5, 6 or 7
- First Aid
- To be considered for this role you must have worked for a specialist facade sub-contractor as a Site Manager and have a strong technical knowledge of cladding and curtain wall.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Pay: £45,000.00-£55,000.00 per year