Skonto Plan UK Ltd is one of the largest modern facade manufacturers from the Baltic region, working and building in London. With many years of successful experience, the company develops facade construction services from luxury housing to residential complexes and commercial high-rise, offering a chance to work in international environment.
We are presently seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager to oversee dynamic and large-scale project in London.
If you are motivated professional of the field, we would be happy to welcome you to Skonto Plan UK Ltd.
Reporting to the Construction Project Manager, the post holder will be responsible to ensure implementation and maintenance of company’s quality procedures and standards throughout completion of the project.
- Overall company & project quality requirement implementation and maintenance;
- Set-up quality assurance (QA) checklists for the works in line with agreed inspection and test plans;
- Coordinate on-site performed testing and execution (water tests, pull-out tests, torque tests etc.);
- Coordinate and close-out raised non-conformity reports (NCR) by Client or Sub-contractor's;
- Maintenance of NCR register's (with Client and Sub-Contractor's);
- QA walkarounds with Client in order to hand over completed works;
- Attend meetings with client on QA issues;
- Report to Site manager/Project Manager;
- Coordination of Snagging works;
- Preparation of handover documentation;
- Track completed works;
Update overall weekly photos and progress status.
- Previous experience managing facade installation QA works at large Residential and/or Commercial Sites;
- Attention to detail;
- Good communication skills;
- Organized, motivated and strong planning skills - MANDATORY
- Knowledge using Field Wire/Field View programs;
- Achievement of a relevant Construction Management related NVQ/SVQ level 3,4, 5 or 6;
- First Aid;
- To be considered for this role you must have worked for a specialist facade sub-contractor as a Site Manager and have a strong technical knowledge of cladding and curtain wall.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Pay: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year